Called smart for a reason, the benefits of Tork SmartOne® toilet paper system include reduced consumption and a much lower risk of pipe blockages. It is also more hygienic, as you only touch the sheet you take.
Efficient, robust and smart: Single-sheet dispensing helps reduce paper consumption, making rolls last longer so you need to refill less often. Our durable and tamperproof dispensers resist vandalism and help to stop theft. The Tork SmartOne® toilet paper is dispensed one sheet at a time and disintegrates quickly, reducing the risk of clogging pipes.
Reduce consumption by up to 40%*.
*Statistics from internal research on 7,729 users in Europe. Traditional maxi jumbo dispenser vs. Tork SmartOne® Twin Mini dispenser. Reduction accounted in square metre used per visit.
• Quick disintegration and reduced consumption minimises the risk of expensive pipe blockages • Fully enclosed system for maximum hygiene • Robust material and design resists vandalism and tampering
• Tissue accredited with EU Ecolabel
• Tork SmartOne® dispensers are available in two different sizes.
• Tork SmartOne® is the original big roll with 1150 sheets, designed for busy washrooms.
• Tork SmartOne® Mini is the smaller roll with 620 sheets and is suitable for smaller washrooms and for busy washrooms where paper needs to be constantly available for guests.
Easy to use and easy to refill, both Tork SmartOne® dispensers simplify washroom maintenance and eliminate wasted time. The dispensers from the elevation line come with our original Tork key and are available in white and black.
This article has been aggregated from cleanindiajournal.com and they maybe/are the copyright owners of the same. If you are the Author/Copyright owner of this article and want us to remove the same then send an email to email@example.com so that we can delete it immediately. We sincerely regret and apologies for any inconvenience caused to you due to the same. Though it is your decision but please take note that the link to your website and the article have been given above, within and on the bottom of the article.