Dealer Spotlight: Concept Spa
Dealer Spotlight: Concept Spa
- May 24, 2019
Courtesy/News Source: blog.jacuzzi.co.uk
We caught up with Jack Glynn at Concept Spa to find out what he loves most about selling our products. Find out what Jack’s top tips are for researching and purchasing your very first Jacuzzi® hot tub…
1) Tell us a bit about yourself
Concept Spa is a family run hot tub company which opened its doors in 2015 with the aim of providing unrivalled customer service, in conjunction with selling hot tubs our customers will love as much as we do. After spending countless months researching which hot tub brands we wanted to represent our company it was only natural that we got in contact with Jacuzzi® as they are the house hold name of the hot tub industry. We were delighted that Jacuzzi® decided to work with us and we have since opened a second showroom, due to us now having showrooms in Llangefni and Porthmadog we are able to cover the whole of North Wales. We’ve been a Jacuzzi® dealer for almost two years now and we couldn’t be happier with the brand, product and all of the Jacuzzi® team.
2) What do you enjoy most about selling Jacuzzi® hot tubs?
Jacuzzi® hot tubs are sexy, easy to use, look great wherever they are, deliver a sensational hydro-massage, built to last, technologically advanced…the list goes on! However, the thing we love most about selling Jacuzzi® hot tubs is the fact that we know our customers will be 100% satisfied with the product, whatever model they buy. We always look forward to our customer feedback.
3) What are your three top tips for first time hot tub buyers?
Our three top tips for first time hot tub buyers would be:
- Do your research! We now have access to a massive void of information due to the internet, research the hot tub brand you’re looking at as well as the company you’re buying it from, read reviews- don’t just take the sales advisors word for it.
- Think about why you want a hot tub. Is it for social reasons or hydrotherapy reasons? What will your needs be like in the future? If for example you are a family of four with two small children will the hot tub be big enough in 5 or 10 years time to accommodate them. Or would you perhaps benefit from a hot tub which delivers a deeper massage later in life. Asking yourself these questions will help you to determine what hot tub is best for you. Providing that you purchase a good quality hot tub it will be a long term investment, therefore you should plan accordingly.
- This ties into tip number (2), forward thinking. What will the hot tub really look like in your outside space, is your hot tub in the best position to enjoy the view, or is there a better spot which is more private by being out of sight from your neighbours? Also are you thinking of sinking the hot tub in decking? If so then consider possible maintenance issues, i.e. will an engineer be able to take off the side panels etc.
4) If you had to choose, which Jacuzzi® hot tub model is your favourite and why?
The J-335™ This is one good looking hot tub! It’s large enough to seat up to 6 people, has a great sound system, ambient mood enhancing lighting, illuminated waterfall combined with the sensational massage expected on a J-300™ model. But not only this, with the flexible finance packages available with Jacuzzi® the J-335™ is very affordable, it’s no surprise that this hot tub has quickly become our best seller in both of our stores.
5) Finally, if you could offer some advice to a customer looking to buy a Jacuzzi® hot tub, what would it be?
If you’re looking for a hot tub for mainly social reasons I would advise you to look at the J-200™ range of Jacuzzi® hot tubs. However, if you are looking for a hot tub for hydrotherapy and for the medicinal value then we would recommend taking a look and the J-300™ range and up.
About The Author -